Class reunions are posted when information is received from the various classes as they plan their events. Check back periodically as this site will be updated as details become available.
If you have reunion information that you would like posted, contact Cassie Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-323-4800 ext. 6006. Thank you.
The Bismarck High School class of 1959
Thursday, August 1 4:00-7:00 Meet and Greet at Stonehome Brewery/Rooftop, (corner of Divide and State St.) 1601 N. 12th St., enter Lower South Door. Hors d’ oeuvres, Drinks. Tribute to deceased classmates. View of city.
Friday, August 2 10:30-1:30 Harlow Bus Tour of Bismarck, conducted by Ev Miller. Meet at parking lot, East side of Heritage Center (Capitol Grounds). Free time (1:30-5:00) to visit the Heritage Center or other places of interest.
5:00 pm Social Hour, Apple Creek Country Club, hwy 10
6:00 pm Class pictures
6:30 pm Master of Ceremonies
7:00 pm Buffet Dinner
9:00 pm Return to Bismarck
Saturday, August 3, Capital A’Fair 10:00am-6:00pm at State Capitol; food on West side of Capitol. Optional; Free Day
BHS Tour - 10am at Bismarck High School
Sunday, August 4, 10:00 am Breakfast, Amvets, SW of Big Boy, 2402 Railroad Ave., use East entrance off parking lot. On your own; can group tables together.
The Bismarck High School class of 1964 will be holding its 55th class reunion August 2 and 3, 2019, at the Bismarck Elks. For further information, contact Joann Olmsted Copeland at 701-255-1399 or email@example.com.
The Bismarck High School class of 1969
SAVE THE DATE
50TH CLASS REUNION
SEPTEMBER 20TH AND 21ST 2019
BISMARCK ELKS CLUB
LET’S MAKE THIS THE BEST REUNION EVER!!!
School tour: Saturday, September 21st at 10am
IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT DIDN’T RECEIVE THIS NOTICE PLEASE HAVE THEM EMAIL OR CALL WITH THEIR CURRENT ADDRESS.
EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bismarck High School Class of 1999
20 Year Class Reunion Agenda
September 13 & 14
The Bismarck High School Class of 2009 - 10 year reunion
Mark your calendar: October 4-5 at 5:30pm
- Friday, downtown social
- Saturday morning scheduled tour of the newly renovated BHS and evening location with food
- How to Register: https://www.punchbowl.com/parties/36b888ee0c63c45a4077
- $15/person (nonrefundable). This is for the gathering space and food catered from Taco Del Mar. The school does not help with funds for class reunions. ***You must pay to come!! (even if you don't plan to eat!)***
- RSVP then purchase tickets by selecting "Contribute" for the Saturday night party through Paypal to avoid processing fees. You will need to adjust the cost depending on the number of guests.
- Once you have paid, you're RSVP will be locked in! We have purchased an alcohol permit, so this is a BYOB + adults only event!
Looking forward to seeing everyone