Welcome to CHS Athletics
Century Patriot Athletics
- 2020-2021 Athletic Registration will open on July 1. As of this date, you will be able to register your student for next year's activities. As always, please remember to register them for all activiites you believe they may participate in. This will keep you from having to go back into the system later in the year.
- As a part Athletic Registration, you must have a copy of either:
- Your student's physical dated after April 15 of this year.
- NDHSAA Form B (this is used if your student had a physical during the previous school year). Please note, all 7th graders must have a new physical from this year (after April 15).
- Either document should be in a digital format so you can upload it as a part of the registration process.
- The Athletic Registration site DOES NOT take or track payments. Please disregard any information you see on that site regarding payment. To make a payment for an activity fee, please use MyPayments Plus.
- If you run into problems with a username or password please contact Mr. Lervick
- 2020-2021 Activity Fees - Activity fees are able to be paid through MyPaymentsPlus online beginning August 10th or in the school office. Students attending a BPS school will be able to pay through MP+ while any students participating through a co-op will need to pay in the school office.
SPORTS PICTURE - Order From
2020-2021 SPORTS PHYSICALS
ACTIVITIES OFFICE LOCATION
Boosters Deposit Form
MyPaymentsPlus - MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your student’s school information, enabling us to show real-time balances and invoices. Whether you’re viewing meal purchases, renting a locker, or paying for activities, MyPaymentsPlus ensures you never miss a beat. You can also sign up to receive free low-balance emails.
Facilities Rental fees are also payable with MyPaymentsPlus, just enter the invoice number and amount under the “Other” option.
BPS Athletics Departments
District Booster Club Information