Welcome to WMS Athletics
7th-8th Grade Girls Basketball, 6th-8th Grade Wrestling, 6th Grade Boys Basketball, and 6th Grade Cheer will start practicing again on Nov 30th. Please visit with your coaches regarding time of practice.
In compliance with the governor’s recent executive order 2020 – 43, all middle school activities will be paused until December 14 at which time a possible restart will be re-evaluated. This pause includes all gym rentals, contests, practices, and anything team-related. This executive order also includes a pause in fine arts performances. Click the link below to view Executive Order 2020 – 43. Page 3, sections A – E pertain to activities.
- 2020-2021 Athletic Registration will open on July 1. As of this date, you will be able to register your student for next year's activities. As always, please remember to register them for all activiites you believe they may participate in. This will keep you from having to go back into the system later in the year.
- As a part Athletic Registration, you must have a copy of your student's physical dated after April 15 of this year (2020). The physical should be in a digital format so you can upload it as a part of the registration process.
- Student physicals from the 2019-20 school year will be accepted for the 2020-21 school year. These students/families will need to complete FORM B and upload this in the "physical forms" section of online registration. FORM B
- All 7th graders will need a new physical uploaded
- The Athletic Registration site DOES NOT take or track payments. Please disregard any information you see on that site regarding payment. To make a payment for an activity fee, please use MyPayments Plus.
- 2020-2021 Activity Fees - Activity fees are able to be paid through MyPaymentsPlus online beginning August 10th or in the school office. Students attending a BPS school will be able to pay through MP+ while any students participating through a co-op will need to pay in the school office.
SPORTS PICTURE - Order From
2020-2021 SPORTS PHYSICALS
ACTIVITIES OFFICE LOCATION
*Please make sure you have completed the online registration, uploaded your child's physical and payed your activity fee
Please click HERE for all of the 2019 Fall Sports meetings and practice times
2020 Wachter Summer Camps
*Please see the BHS Athletic page for more information regarding the Sanford Power summer program
2019 BHS Summer Camps
Wildcat Running-Summer Training
Please click here for a specific coach's contact information
MyPaymentsPlus - MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your student’s school information, enabling us to show real-time balances and invoices. Whether you’re viewing meal purchases, renting a locker, or paying for activities, MyPaymentsPlus ensures you never miss a beat. You can also sign up to receive free low-balance emails.
Facilities Rental fees are also payable with MyPaymentsPlus, just enter the invoice number and amount under the “Other” option.
BPS Athletics Departments
District Booster Club Information