Welcome to HMS Athletics
Welcome to the 2020-2021- School Year
To watch the track parent meeting click here. This is the girls meeting but the information is basically the same for the boys and girls meetings. Information for registration is on the video which is the same for all sports so even if your child is not in track, you could watch the first few minutes to learn about online registration.
CHS CHEERLEADING INFO:
Cheerleading tryouts for Century are April 20-22 at CHS in the commons from 3:45-5. Actual tryouts are Thursday, April 22 at 5:30. Join the CHS cheer google classroom page for all the info. The code to join is : ejq5wu2. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-425-7838
Summer programs and camps
As dates and information regarding various summer programs becomes available, that information will be posted here.
Husky Sports Advantage - All sessions are full. Contact Mr. Leithold for availability.
6th grade = $20/season (not per sport).
7th/8th grade = $40/season.
Scroll down for My Payments Plus information
** Regarding the physical information below: All incoming 7th graders will need a current physical if they are planning to participate in athletics regardless if they had one for BMFL or any other organization last year as 6th graders.**
Please note the following change for the 2020 - 2021 school year regarding physicals:
If your athlete had a physical for the 2019 - 2020 school year they WILL NOT be required to have a physical for the 2020 - 2021 school year. Instead they must have a form B filled out and signed by a parent or guardian. Click here for a link to the Form B.
This change basically means that 7th graders will still need a physical but 8th graders will not unless that 8th grader did not have a physical last year or is new to the district. The NDHSAA has not yet decided whether or not this will be a permanent change or just for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
- 2020-2021 Athletic Registration will open on July 1. As of this date, you will be able to register your student for next year's activities. As always, please remember to register them for all activities you believe they may participate in. This will keep you from having to go back into the system later in the year.
- As a part Athletic Registration, you must have a copy of either:
- Your student's physical dated after April 15, 2020.
- NDHSAA Form B (this is used if your student had a physical during the previous school year).
- Either document should be in a digital format so you can upload it as a part of the registration process.
- The Athletic Registration site DOES NOT take or track payments. Please disregard any information you see on that site regarding payment. To make a payment for an activity fee, please use MyPayments Plus beginning August 10th.
- If you run into problems with a username or password please contact Mr. Hager.
- My Payments Plus will be open for fee payment beginning on August 10th.
MyPaymentsPlus - MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your student’s school information, enabling us to show real-time balances and invoices. Whether you’re viewing meal purchases, renting a locker, or paying for activities, MyPaymentsPlus ensures you never miss a beat. You can also sign up to receive free low-balance emails.
Facilities Rental fees are also payable with MyPaymentsPlus, just enter the invoice number and amount under the “Other” option.
BPS Athletics Departments
District Booster Club Information