CHS 2022 Graduation
Sunday, May 29, 2022
Bismarck Event Center
*Tickets are NOT needed to attend the graduation ceremony
Seniors: Senior photos must be submitted by November 1 to guarantee they will appear in the yearbook. Students must use their school email to submit. Follow the link to submit yours today!
CHS Senior Cap & Gown Details
2022 Senior Class Motto
Never doubt that a small group of
thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world; indeed, it
is the only thing that ever has.
Monday, May 23rd, 2022
Seniors should come in their cap and gowns.
The schedule is linked above.
Monday, May 23, 2022
Sixteen03 Main Events
Dinner - 6:30pm
Dance following until 10:30pm
Tickets are $20.00 and will be available at the office April 17-27.
BPS Foundation 2022 Senior Salute
CHS Senior Salute-
The BPS Foundation will be airing a CHS Senior Salute this weekend recognizing every graduating senior. This feature will include highlights from athletics and fine arts along with congratulatory messages from teachers, admin and members of the community.
The air times for this feature are as follows:
Our CHS Senior Salute will air on Sunday, May 22nd on both KFYR-TV and West Dakota Fox and is sponsored by Starion Bank. This feature will include the individual photos of the graduating seniors along with congratulatory messages from their community.
For more information about this program or to purchase a keepsake DVD, please go to https://www.bpsfoundation.com/impact/bps-senior-salute/
Congratulations 2022 seniors on all that you have accomplished!
Graduation Line-up Lists
CHS 2022 Commencement Program
2022 Program will be uploaded soon!
Live stream of the CHS 2022 Commencment: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoq1BXujHNn4sI-clRmKSw
Senior Fees and Lunch Balances
Seniors must have all outstanding bills paid to walk through the graduation ceremony. If you have auto pay with MyPaymentsPlus for lunch, please remember to turn that off. If you do not it will continue putting money into their account. The week prior to graduation, the seniors can cash out their lunch balance. This balance can also be donated, transferred to a sibling and anything over $50 a check will be issued to the family by the district. Please fill out this Senior Lunch Form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MaKLBlsPe9Yju-sKynp1xWzXMJ4BPrOzUHicS_7fABI/edit
A few dates and items to be aware of as the end of the year approaches:
- Between April 11th and May 13th, a $20.00 fine will be added to your MyPayments Plus account for your Senior Chromebook. If you want to purchase your Chromebook, you have 2 options:
- Pay fine directly through MyPayments Plus (preferred method)
- Pay Amy in the administration office
We will work to process payments and remove fees in a timely manner so that final tests are not affected.
2. After the school year ends, you will lose access to all Google services using your @bspapps.org email address. This includes Docs, Sites, Calendar, YouTube, Gmail and other services tied to your @bpsapps.org email address.
- Download your data:
Visit https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout to export and download your data from the Google products you use. Help and more information is available at https://goo.gl/PGKnGK
- Transfer your content:
Visit https://takeout.google.com/transfer to copy and transfer your emails and Google Drive files to another personal Google account. Help and more information is available at https://goo.gl/o8pJTL
- Download your data:
3. If you intend to turn in your chromebook and power cord, please turn them into the library or technology office before the end of the year.
4. Chromebooks purchased will be removed from BPS management on the last day of school. The purchaser will need to Perform a Factory Reset on their Chromebook which will erase the chromebook and enable them to set it up again with their personal account.
Final Transcripts are required by future colleges. This transcript confirms to colleges that you did graduate and what the date of graduate was.
When your final decision for college is decided please see Mrs. Humann in Student Services to request this be done the week after graduation.
There is a $2.00 processing fee that accompanies that request.