2019-2020 Sunrise Elementary Annual Calendar Raffle
Drawings October 8 - Nov 27 (on days we have school ONLY)
Watch for Calendar Raffle Tickets and details, which will be coming home August 26th with your child/ren.
If you are new to Sunrise, this fundraiser has been a huge success in previous years, and we are asking for your help to make this one our best yet! This is the ONLY fundraiser you will be asked to do during the school year. We have made some changes to the raffle this year, those being the dates of the drawings as well as the prize money awarded.
This year there will be 66 drawings with a grand total give-away of $6,000! The price per ticket is $20. Each student (grades K-5) will bring home three calendar tickets to sell. We ask that you sell at least the tickets sent home with each student - and if you wish to sell more, additional tickets will be available from the school office on a first-come, first-served basis as we have only printed 2,100 tickets this year. Please return any tickets that you do not plan to sell as soon as possible. We need all tickets returned to us! This is very important.
- $40 x 36 chances to win
- $80 x 22 chances to win
- $200 x 4 chances to win
- $500 x 4 chances to win
Raffle Drawing Winners:
- Drawings will be conducted daily per the calendar schedule.
- Cash winners will receive their prize in the mail.
- The winning ticket will be put back in and will be eligible for future cash drawings.
Good luck and thank you for supporting the Sunrise Elementary School! If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Olson
We will be collecting Box Tops twice per year.
The first collection for the classroom Box Tops competition will be October 11, and the second one will be February 7th.
Ways to earn for our school:
- Clip the Box Top from hundreds of participating products and send them to school with your child. Each one is worth 10¢ when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education. You can find Box Tops on brands such as Cheerios®, Betty Crocker®, Pillsbury®, Ziploc®, Kleenex®, Hefty® and more!
- Each classroom has a box top collection bin. Sunrise count/bundles box tops 4 times per school year and the classroom with the highest amount of box tops per student is the winner for the quarter. At the end of the year, the PTO will awards the class with the highest amount of box tops per student for the entire year. Help your child/ren's class win by simply saving your box tops and sending them to school with you them.
Shoparoo is a free iPhone and Android app that turns pictures of your shopping receipts into donations for Sunrise! Shop anywhere you want, buy whatever you normally buy. Just take a quick moment to snap a quick picture of your receipt. Sunrise earns money for each receipt image. It's that simple!
How to use Shoparoo:
- Download the free Shoparoo app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Log onto www.shoparoo.com and get the app today!
- Once it's downloaded, select our school as your cause and take pictures of receipts!
- Every photo of a receipt, big or small, earns money for our school! Works for any store no matter what products you buy. Works at so many types of retailers - Grocers, Supercenters, Clubs, Drug Stores, Dollar Stores, Pet Supply Stores. The information is kept completely anonymous and used in market research reports.
With Coke.com/give, every purchase of your favorite Coca-Cola beverages is an opportunity to make a difference. To donate, simply visit Coke.com/give, select Sunrise Elementary and scan or enter product codes from participating Coca-Cola products.