Camp Edventure 2024
Camp Edventure is a free 4.5 week elementary summer school program that focuses on reading and math. Classes will be in session each day from 7:45am - 1:00pm starting May 29 through June 28 at each Bismarck Public School District elementary school. Children entering grades 1-5 in the fall of 2024, whose parents live in the Bismarck Public School District, and who are committed to attending the entire six-week session are eligible to attend Camp Edventure. The goal is that children who enroll in Camp Edventure will maintain or improve their academic skills in reading and math.
How to Register:
Parents and guardians can now register their BPS student for Camp Ed online using PowerSchool or fill out a paper form and tum it in to their child's current school. Online registration opens at noon on Monday, January 29 and continues through Monday, March 18, 2024. All registrations received by Monday, March 18th will be guaranteed a spot. Late registrations will be placed on a waiting list and parents will be notified if space becomes available.
To register online, simply Login to PowerSchool at https://bismarck.ps.state.nd.us. If you don't have a login, contact your building secretary to get started.
- Once you've signed in, click on the "Forms" link on the left side.
- Select the "Camp Edventure Registration Form", fill it out with your student's information, and submit.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: The deadline for registering is Monday, March 18, 2024. Please register online or fill out one registration form per child that will be attending and return it to your child's school office. Make sure that each registration form is signed by a Parent or Legal Guardian.
- TRANSPORTATION: Busing service is not provided for Camp Edventure. Parents will need to provide transportation.
- SCHOOL HOURS: Class begins at 7:45 and ends at 1:00PM each day from May 29 - June 28. Due to limited funding, there is no supervision for your child before 7:45 or after 1:00.
- LUNCH: This year students may bring a lunch from home or a hot lunch option will be offered.
It is important for planning purposes that every effort is made to register your child by the March 20th deadline. If you need to withdraw your child at a later date, please notify your child's school so that a child on the waiting list can be placed. Please call your school office if you have any questions.