Bismarck Public Schools has partnered with Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (BCBSND) to offer a telehealth solution. This service will be provided by American Well (Amwell) and will be available to employees and your families who are covered under the health plan.
- A fast and easy way to see a doctor via video visits.
- Consultation, diagnosis—even prescriptions (when available and appropriate).
- Flexibility, it is perfect when your doctor’s office is closed, you’re too sick or busy to see someone in person, or even when you’re traveling.
Here are some key facts you should note about this offering:
- Telehealth is part of your health insurance plan through BCBSND.
- $20 copay for each Telehealth visit will apply.
- Any payments made for Telehealth visits will be factored into BCBSND deductibles and out-of- pocket maximums.
For more information, go to Amwell
- Download the Amwell app and enroll now:
- Select BCBSND as your health plan
- Enter your health plan information
- Service Key: BCBSND