Hybrid/Distance Learning Meal Information
- In-school meals: Students will be offered breakfast and lunch while they are attending school face-to-face. Please refer to this website to access menus: https://bismarckschools.mealviewer.net/.
- Hybrid meals: Meals will be offered to students for days that they are not in school face-to-face. Meals will be distributed at the end of the day. If you have a student that leaves early, please work with the secretary of your school.
- Secondary: Please fill out the online form as lunch counts are not taken at the secondary level. This form only needs to be completed for secondary students if you wish to have meals on days your student is not in their school building. You will have the opportunity to make your selection when you add this item to your cart. All meals will be free until June 30, 2021, or until federal funding runs out. Breakfast and lunch meals will be included with meals sent home. Online from: https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome
- Distance Learning Students: Please complete the online form for distance learning meals. These meal kits will contain up to 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches. On shortened school weeks, the meal kit will contain the amount of meals for days that students are considered in school. Meals can be picked up from one of the middle schools or three high schools between 11 am – 1 pm in the cafeteria. Online form and menu: https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome
- Meal orders can be places from Saturday 12:00 AM through Thursday at 11:59 pm. Orders are being placed for the following week.
- All menus are subject to change based on staff and food availability.
- All meals are free to BPS registered students through December 31, 2020 or until federal funding runs out.
- Adult meals are not free. Adults may order meal kits by pre-ordering online.
- Meal storage and heating instructions
- Families are still encouraged to apply for the Free and Reduced Meal Program. These applications greatly assist the district in receiving other federal funding, including Title I funding. The application and income eligibility guidelines can be found on our website at https://www.bismarckschools.org/Page/2193.