Hybrid/Distance Learning Meal Information
- In school meals: Students will be offered breakfast and lunch while they are attending school face to face. Please refer to this website to access menus: https://bismarckschools.mealviewer.net/
- Hybrid meals: Meals will be offered to students for days that they are not in school face to face. Meals will be distributed at the end of the day. If you have a student that leaves early, please work with the secretary of your school.
- Elementary Parents: If you are an ELEMENTARY parent you DO NOT need to complete the online form. Starting September 14th teachers will ask your child if they would like a meal sent home with them. Please talk with your child about raising their hand in class when they are asked if they want a meal for the next day. Link to online form: https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome
- Secondary Parents: If you are a SECONDARY parent with a hybrid student, please fill out the online form as lunch counts are not taken at the secondary level. This form only needs to be completed for secondary students if you wish to have meals on days your student is not in their school building. You will have the opportunity to make your selection when you add this item to your cart. All meals will be free until December 31, 2020, or until federal funding runs out. Breakfast and lunch meals will be included with meals sent home. Online from: https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome
- Distance Learning Students: Please complete the online form for distance learning meals. These meal kits will contain up to 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches. On shortened school weeks, the meal kit will contain the amount of meals for days that students are considered in school. Meals can be picked up from the one of the three high schools between 11 am – 1 pm in the cafeteria. Starting September 18th, middle schools will also offer a pick up location from 11 am-1 pm in the cafeteria. https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome
- Cut off day to order hybrid and distance learning meals is Thursdays at 11:59 PM. Orders are being placed for the following week.
- All menus are subject to change based on staff and food availability.
- All meals are free to BPS registered students through December 31, 2020 or until federal funding runs out.
- Adult meals are not free. Adults may order meal kits by pre-ordering online.
- Meal storage and heating instructions
- Free meals are only temporary so please fill out a free and reduced application if you need assistance. https://frapps.horizonsolana.com/BISP01