Changes to 2021-22 School Year
Beginning with the 2019-20 school year, College Board announced changes to the Advanced Placement (AP) program for all participating schools. AP introduced new resources, developed an online ordering system, and rolled out a new timeline for ordering exams.
Other changes for this year:
- Exam fees have increased to $99.
- Students who do not wish to take the exam will have the opportunity to cancel exams and receive a full refund.
- Century will not be accepting any exam payments at the school this year. Century uses a third party (Total Registration) to collect exam payments. Students will be able to pay online using a credit card or by sending in a check payment to Total Registration directly.
- Students will have a two-step process for registering for AP exams. One will involve their College Board (My AP) account, where students must join their AP class or exam only section using the unique join code for each teacher and section. The other step will be through Total Registration, which is the third party system Century uses to collect payments for exams.
- The deadline for AP exam fees is October 15.