Thank you for choosing Bismarck Public Schools!
We are excited to have your children join us.
The Online Registration process should take approximately 20 minutes per student. It is recommended to collect the following information prior to beginning the online registration process so you can easily upload them in the appropriate places. If you are unable to complete the registration all at one time, you can save your progress and return to finish. The age requirement for Kindergarten entrance is age 5 by July 31st.
- Parent ID or Passport
- Proof of birth of Student(s) click here for acceptable documents
- Recent Immunization Records of Student(s)
- Primary Proof of Residence - click here for acceptable & non-acceptable documents
- Secondary Proof of Residence - click here for acceptable & non-acceptable documents
*Students in transition or temporary housing are not required to submit documentation in order to enroll in school as defined in the McKinney-Vento act.
Please remember that only the parent that initiates the online registration process can make changes. You will need an email address to access online registration. If you don't have an email, click here to create one.
1. find your school:
2. Click the link below to start the online registration process:
2018/19 School year registration ONLY This is for students enrolling in the current school year.
(Don't worry if you can't finish it all at once, you can pick up where you left off. You must hit the "Save & Sign out" button located on the top right of the screen in the circular button with your initials on it. This is very important if you plan on using a public computer)
3. Lastly, once you have submitted your online registration and have uploaded all of the necessary documents, your submission will be verified and you WILL NOT need to create an appointment. if you are unable to meet, you can send documents to Central Registration by fax or email.
Our office will contact you by email or phone with more information of what happens next.
If you cannot upload your documents or have questions and need to create an appointment to do so or meet with the Registrar for any other reason, you can create one at the end of your online registration.
*If you are registering your student after the start of the school year, please be aware that after submission and approval of the application, there will be 2 full school days before an Elementary age student will attend classes.
Secondary Schools will contact parents to meet before attendance.
4. Here are some useful tools to print out or request a copy at your school.
My Payments Plus (for school meal accounts, activity fees, etc.)
Johnson O'Malley Eligibility Certification (for Native American students that don't have tribal ID to upload)