Kindergarten Registration for 2019/20 school year is January 15th - March 1st. Please read through steps 1-3 before starting.
Registration is open throughout the school year however, if you don't register by March 1st, there will be no guarantee your student will attend their boundary school.
The registration process should take approximately 20 minutes per student for a new registration.
It is recommended to collect the following information prior to beginning the online registration process so you can easily upload them in the applicable locations. You can also choose the option to present documents in person.
- Age requirement for Kindergarten entrance is age 5 by July 31st.
- Valid State ID or Passport
- State Certified Birth Certificate of Student(s)
- Recent Immunization Records of Student(s)
- Primary Proof of Residence - click here for acceptable & non-acceptable documents
- Secondary Proof of Residence - click here for acceptable & non-acceptable documents
Please remember that only the parent that initiates the online registration process can make changes. You will need an email address to access online registration. If you don't have one, click here to create one.
1. find your school:
2. You can register for the 2019/20 Kindergarten school year by clicking on the 2019/20 link below:
*You must upload documents to the online registration form where required. If you don't have a scanner, download apps like Tiny Scanner or Evernote to your smart phone. You will be able to take a picture of your document and create a PDF to upload.
(Don't worry if you can't finish it all at once, you can pick up where you left off. You must hit the "Save & Sign out" button located on the top right of the screen in the circular button with your initials on it. This is very important if you plan on using a public computer)
3. Lastly, once you have submitted your online registration and have uploaded all of the necessary documents, your submission will be verified and you will not need to create an appointment. Our office will contact you with more information of what happens next.
If you cannot upload your documents and need to create an appointment to do so or meet with the Registrar for any other reason, you can create one at the end of your online registration.
4. Here are some useful tools to print out or request a copy at your school.
My Payments Plus (for school meal accounts, activity fees, etc.)
Johnson O'Malley Eligibility Certification (for Native American students that don't have tribal ID to upload)