You can now change your address 2 ways:
1. Submit your paper form address changes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
fax 701-323-4111, drop it off at the Central Office or send it by mail to 806 N. Washington Bismarck, ND 58501.
2. Or use our new online form, sign in on your powerschool account.
*If you change your address after the start of the first day of school, you may not be eligible to attend your elementary boundary school. (based on availability)
- Login to PowerSchool at https://bismarck.ps.state.nd.us. If you don’t have a login, contact your building secretary to get started.
- Once you’ve signed in, click on the “Forms” link on the left side.
- Select the “Address Change” form, fill it out your student’s information, and submit.
By Paper form:
Fill out the Address Change Form and supply One Primary Proof of Residence with the parent(s) name on the document.
Home mortgage statement OR
Builder's agreement OR
Purchase agreement OR
Homeowners or renters insurance policy OR
Burleigh County property tax statement OR
Lease/rental agreement (must list the names of the parents/guardians living in the rental unit, plus the manager's name and phone number.
*If you do not have one of the above documents with your name on it, you can fill out a Residency Affidavit and get it Notarized attesting to the fact that you live with the person whos name is on the documents.