Remedial Reading/Math Summer School
Wachter Middle School will be offering a summer school program that focuses on fundamental skills in math and reading. Students must be currently atteding Wachter Middle School and entering 7th & 8th Grade. Students will be focusing on both math and reading during this summer school program. Registration forms will be available during Parent Teacher Conferences in March.
* Students who have scored below proficiency on standardized testing or are recommended by a teacher, are eligible to enroll.
* Classes will be in session, Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am - 11:00 am staring June 1 and running through July 9 at Wachter Middle School.
* Class size is limited to a maximum 15 students, therefore enrollment will be on a first come, first serve basis. If at anytime you decide your child will not attend the summer program please contact the office at Wachter Middle School so that students on waiting list will be able to attend.
* Busing service is not provided for the summer program.
* Due to limited funding, there is no supervision for your child before 8:00 am or after 11 am.