The BPS Title VI & Johnson O'Malley program is advised by the Title VI & J.O.M. Parent Advisory Committee. The committee is composed of parents and guardians of Indigenous students, public school teachers, and Indigenous middle or high school students.
The parent committee advises the Director, Coordinator, and the BPS District in the direction and implementation of the Title VI & J.O.M. program.
It is the intent of the Title VI & J.O.M. program to collaborate with the existing programs in the Bismarck Public School district.
The current members of the BPS Title VI & J.O.M. Parent Committee are:
- Chairwoman- Billie Jo Beheler
- Vice Chairwoman- Natasha Gourd
- Secretary- Angel Moniz
- Member at large- Ohitika Tasso
- Member at large- Alicia Hegland Thorpe
- BPS Teacher - Shyanne Comeau-Gonzalez, Moses Elementary
- Student representatives (vacant)