The BPS Indian Education program is advised by the Indian Education Parent Advisory Committee. The committee is composed of parents and guardians of American Indian students, public school teachers, and American Indian middle or high school students.
The parent committee advises the Director, Coordinator, and District in the direction and implementation of the Indian Education program.
It is the intent of the Indian Education program to collaborate with the existing programs in the Bismarck Public School district.
The current members of the BPS Indian Education Parent Committee are:
- Karla Davis (Turtle Mountain)
- Cheryl Kary (Standing Rock)
- Brooke LeBeau (Cheyenne River)
- BPS Teacher (vacant)
- Parent/Grandparent/Guardian (vacant)
- Student representative (vacant)