Right Track (birth to age 3)
Right Track provides free in-home developmental screening for children from birth to three years of age. It is a family-centered program offered to every child so they can experience the "best start" in physical, social, emotional, motor and intellectual development. Right Track is funded through the ND Department of Human Services and is available throughout the State.
BECEP provides Right Track services to Burleigh, Emmons, Grant, Kidder, McLean, Mercer, Morton, Oliver, and Sheridan counties.
To enroll in the program, please call 701-328-8985 or toll-free 888-328-2662.
For more information, contact:
Right Track Coordinator
- Home Visits
- Provide information about child growth and development; what to expect from the child at a specific age.
- Discuss childhood concerns such as sleep, nutrition, potty training, language development, and managing behaviors.
- Offer ideas for activities to enrich a child's development.
- Support parents as their child’s first and most important teachers.
- Developmental Screenings
- Assess children's skills in all areas of development.
- Monitor of children at risk for developmental delays and referrals for further testing if needed.
- Assess children's performance on various age-appropriate tasks.
- Information and Referral
- Refer families to BECEP Early Intervention and other services to promote development.
- Provide information to families regarding other community programs and services.