Welcome to WMS Athletics
*6TH GRADE SOCCER GAMES SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, MAY 8TH HAVE BEEN CANCELLED
*7TH-8TH GRADE SOCCER TOURNAMENT IN MANDAN ON SATURDAY, MAY 8TH HAS BEEN CANCELLED
*There is no 6th grade track meet on May 10th. 6th grade boys are finished with their season and 6th grade girls will have their final meet on Thursday May 13th
Fans/Parents for Basketball and Volleyball: 4 spectators per athlete will be allowed at all of our events and games. FANS IN ATTENDANCE MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES. This is a requirement for attendance, not a recommendation. With the attendance limitations currently in place for events/gatherings, we ask that all players and spectators leave promptly at the conclusion of a game or event and do not stay to watch other teams compete. We completely understand the hardship that this policy creates for some families, however we ask that this policy be respected so we can continue to allow fans in our facilities. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- 2020-2021 Athletic Registration will open on July 1. As of this date, you will be able to register your student for next year's activities. As always, please remember to register them for all activiites you believe they may participate in. This will keep you from having to go back into the system later in the year.
- As a part Athletic Registration, you must have a copy of your student's physical dated after April 15 of this year (2020). The physical should be in a digital format so you can upload it as a part of the registration process.
- Student physicals from the 2019-20 school year will be accepted for the 2020-21 school year. These students/families will need to complete FORM B and upload this in the "physical forms" section of online registration. FORM B
- All 7th graders will need a new physical uploaded
- The Athletic Registration site DOES NOT take or track payments. Please disregard any information you see on that site regarding payment. To make a payment for an activity fee, please use MyPayments Plus.
- 2020-2021 Activity Fees - Activity fees are able to be paid through MyPaymentsPlus online beginning August 10th or in the school office. Students attending a BPS school will be able to pay through MP+ while any students participating through a co-op will need to pay in the school office.
2020-2021 SPORTS PHYSICALS
*Please make sure you have completed the online registration, uploaded your child's physical and payed your activity fee
2021 Wachter Summer Camps
2021 Southside Fitness and Training 9:00 Session is Full
*Please see the BHS Athletic page for more information regarding the Sanford Power summer program
2021 BHS Summer Camps
Wildcat Running-Summer Training
Please click here for a specific coach's contact information
MyPaymentsPlus - MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your student’s school information, enabling us to show real-time balances and invoices. Whether you’re viewing meal purchases, renting a locker, or paying for activities, MyPaymentsPlus ensures you never miss a beat. You can also sign up to receive free low-balance emails.
Facilities Rental fees are also payable with MyPaymentsPlus, just enter the invoice number and amount under the “Other” option.
BPS Athletics Departments
District Booster Club Information