Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program through The Standard (Health Advocate) is a support service that can help you take the first step towards change. All employees are eligible for the EAP Assistance Program.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers confidential, short-term counseling from Licensed Professional Counselors for a full range of personal issues and achieving a healthy work/life balance across the life span. In a crisis, emergency help is available 24/7. Six (6) counseling sessions per situation are available without cost to employee and their families. The contact number is 1-877-851-1631. More resources and tools can also be found on the link below.
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Relationship, family, parenting issues
- Substance Abuse
- Anger, grief, loss
- Life transitions
- Referrals for additional treatment, as needed
The following links are available to help you achieve your fitness goals:
- Code - BCBSND
- Create a member profile
- Choose "Download Resources"
- Enter your name, email and Bismarck Public Schools
- Choose "Download All"
- Monthly calendar will upload for review
Health Advocate EAP Program - Standard Insurance