Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program through The Standard is a support service that can help you take the first step towards change. All employees are eligible for the EAP Assistance Program.
Workhealthlife provides immediate, and confidential assistance for any work, health, or life concern. They provide 6 counseling sessions per problem without cost to employee and their families. Their contact number is 1-888-293-6948. Other options to chat, text email, or download the app can be found on the link below. More resources and tools can also be found on the link below.
Workhealthlife - EAP Program
- (enter Bismarck Public Schools under "search for your organization")
- Bismarck Public Schools will then show up on the drop down box.
- Information for contact options will be found on the right once you enter the organization.
- Contact Number: 1-888-293-6948
20 Ways EAP Can Help
Bismarck Fitness Center Links
The following fitness centers have contacted Bismarck Public Schools and are avaliable to help you acheive your fitness goals:
- Choose "Download Resources"
- Enter your name, email and Bismarck Public Schools
- Choose "Download All"
- Monthly calendar will upload for review
Workhealthlife/EAP - Standard Insurance