TFFR (Teachers Fund for Retirement)
Teachers Fund for Retirement (TFFR) - employee contributes 11.75% and the District contributes 12.75%. (certified staff)
TFFR Member Online Services
You now have online access to your TFFR account information including your account value, beneficiary designation, last annual statement, salary and service detail, and much more.
To Access Your Account:
- Click here to log into TFFR Member Online
- Enter your personal North Dakota Login
For example, if you have a Personal ND login for ND Teach, STARS, DOT or a Hunting/Fishing License, you can use that here.
If you are unsure or do not have a personal ND Login, please create one by clicking "Register Now" and fill out only the required fields denoted with an asterisk (*).
- Once you login successfully with your Personal ID Login and password, you will be prompted for your TFFR Person ID (listed on the Annual Statement).
Note: You will only be required to enter your TFFR Person ID the first time you log in successfully. After that, you only need your Personal ND Login to access TFFR Member Online. Please keep a record of the Personal ND Login for future reference.
- Retirement Guide
- Retirement Checklist
- TFFR - Beneficiary Change Form
- TFFR - Change of Address Form
- TFFR - Name Change Form
- TFFR - Retired Member Employment Notification (return to work)
- Salary Verification - Pending Retirement
PERS (Public Employment Retirement System)
Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) - employee contributes 7% and the District contributes 8.26%. (non certified staff)
North Dakota Public Employees Retirement System
1600 East Century Avenue, Suite 2
PO Box 1657
Bismarck ND 58502-1657
PERS Member Self Service Site
(instructions-create online account - choose Member Self Service Guide)
PERS Member Plan Guide
(Retirement checklist can be found on page 47.)
Portability Enhancement Provision (PEP) see video on link for more information
- Allows employees to "vest" in the monthly employer contribution.
- More information on 403b payroll deduction options are listed below on this page.
403b Retirement Options
- BPS employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible to participate in a traditional 403b or Roth 403b supplemental retirement savings plan. Contributions are deducted from your paycheck and are tax deferred. A list of authorized investment providers for payroll deductions can be found on the TSA Consulting website.
403b TSA Salary Reduction Agreement
This form must be completed with your financial advisor. Please send the completed form to the Accounting Department at the Hughes Education Center.
To make a change (cancel/increase/decrease) to your 403b contribution(s), please complete a 403b Salary Reduction Agreement located at the TSA Consulting Group website.
To rollover/transfer/withdraw funds from your 403b account, please contact the TSA Consulting Group.
TSA Consulting Group
Phone 1-888-796-3786 opt 4