Once a student has been found to qualify for the Students in Transition Program, all services are available throughout the entire school year, no matter how their living situation changes. The provided services include:
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Free transportation services
- Special transportation for children to remain in their school of origin.
- Summer school programs
- Assistance with school supplies
- Assistance with school based fees or supply lists
- Assistance with equipment to have the opportunity to participate in extra-curricular activities
- Referrals and connections to community resources
- Assistance with obtaining school records from previous schools
- English Language Learners (ELL program)
- Before and After School programming facilitation
- Pre-School programs
- Tutoring Programs
- Special Education programs
If you, or someone you know, might be experiencing homelessness, please contact the Coordinator to start the process for providing services.