Fact, Opinion, or Informed Opinion?
How Reliable is it?
How Recent, Reliable, and Relevant is it?
Digital Literacy (Wright)
- "Copyright and Digital Ethics" Print or in Hand - Book - * ISBN # 9781448822942
- "Preventing and Reporting Cyberbullying Database - Original Content - Quick Cite - Copy & Paste Citation - Scroll down to: Manually Edited Citation. From a database article, go to: Citation Tools (right-hand side). Exceptions: Britannica School has a check mark icon - if you scroll over it, you will see the word, "Cite".
- "The Top 10 Reasons Students Cannot Cite or Rely On Wikipedia" Website - Web Page
- "First Computer Ever Made" Website - Photo or Image (Google) Search * After searching for an image, go to: Search Tools, then Usage Rights.
- "Funny but Teaches About Plagiarism"
Website - Video Clip