• Acceptable documents

    Parent Identification:
    Parent ID with picture
    Tribal ID
    Passport (from any country)

    Child's Identification:
    Passport (from any country) or Child's picture ID with birthdate 
    Birth certificate (from any country)
    Baptismal Record
    School Record at time of registration with proof of age 
    Hospital record or hospital birth record

    Primary proof of residence:

    Lease/rental agreement OR
    Home mortgage statement OR
    Builder's agreement OR
    Purchase agreement OR
    Homeowners or renters insurance policy OR
    Burleigh County property tax statement 

    Secondary proof of residence: (within the last 30 days):

    Current gas, electricity or water bill OR
    Current Cable or Direct TV bill OR
    Department of Social Services documentation.

    Unacceptable Proofs of Residency:

    • U.S. mail
    • Post office change of address
    • Credit card/bank statements
    • Personal taxes
    • Medical bills
    • Payroll checks
    • Auto insurance policy
    • Any proof older than 30 days.