Employees who are employed 20 hours or more per week are offered a comprehensive benefit package with Bismarck Public Schools.
Administrators/Certified Staff/Professional Support Staff employed 20 or more hours per week are eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of ND.
Support Staff employed 30 or more hours per week are eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of ND.
Benefits & Rewards
BPS District Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment will be held in November for the 2021 plan year. An application will need to be completed ONLY if you will be making changes to your plans. If your plans will remain the same, no application is necessary.
Open Enrollment Meeting with BCBS
TBD for the 2020-21 school year
Representatives from BCBS will be here to answer questions you may have about the plans.
Flexible Spending Account - open enrollment will be held in November for the January - December 2021 plan year. An email will be sent to all eligible employees.
More information on insurance changes and qualifying events can be found at Blue Cross Blue Shield Information.
Employees who work 20 or more hours per week with Bismarck Public Schools are offered a comprehensive benefit package. More detailed information on each groups benefit package can be found below.
Professional Support Staff
- Summary - FT (12 mo) 2019-2020
- Summary - FT (12 mo) 2020-2021
- Summary - 9-11 month (36+) 2019-2020
- Summary - 9-11 month (36+) 2020-2021
- Summary - 30-35 hours 2019-2020
- Summary - 30-35 hours 2020-2021
- Summary - 20-29 hours 2019-2020
- Summary - 20-29 hours 2020-2021
- Summary - under 20 hours 2019-2020
- Summary - under 20 hours 2020-2021