The Solheim PTO awards 1 college scholarship to a former Solheim student who is planning to attend college or technical school next year. The scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Must have completed two full years at Solheim Elementary School.
- Student will receive an award of $500.00.
- Must be a graduating Senior from one of the Bismarck/Mandan High Schools.
- Any graduating senior continuing their education after high school (i.e., 4 year college, 2 year college, technical or trade school, etc.) and meeting the scholarship criteria is encouraged to apply.
- Scholarships are awarded based on scholastic achievement, extra-curricular activities, work experience, community involvement, and future plans.
- Must complete and return application to Solheim Elementary School by April 3, 2020.
- Must submit copy of your high school transcript along with the application.