The 2018-19 PTO Board has decided that all events funded by the PTO must be volunteer run. We are asking for volunteers for all of our family events planned for the school year. These volunteers will be provided with a detailed summary of how the event was run in the past to aid the planning process and will also provided budgeted dollars for the event. Volunteers are expected to plan and put on the events. If there are not enough volunteers to make the event happen, the board will vote on whether or not it should be held.
Liberty has 620+ students, so with at least 300 families we should be able to have enough volunteers to ensure our family events can go on!
If you are interested in volunteering for an event, please contact us via email at email@example.com or reach out via Facebook.
Family events that the PTO has sponsored in the past include:
- Fall & Spring Conference Teacher Appreciation Meals (during conference evenings in November and February/March)
- BINGO for Books - enjoy pizza and popcorn while playing Bingo, and bring gently used books in for the gently used book exchange.
March 1st, 2019
- Mom Event "Treat Your Sweetheart"
February 21st, 2019
Treat your Sweetheart night is an event to honor the special adult in your students life. Serving ice cream, take home a flower, make a craft project and take a selfie in our selfie booth.
- Watch D.O.G.S (Dads) Sledding Event - February 8th, 4:30 to 6:30
Yearbook Committee (February through May)
- Teacher Appreciation Week (May 6-10, 2019)