Centennial PTO raises money in a variety of ways. The funds have allowed us to meet our goals and objectives, such as books, events, supporting staff, and other items determined by PTO, principal and teachers. While all of these fundraisers are voluntary, we invite you to participate and support them. Thank you for your continued support!
2018-2019 Centennial Elementary Annual Calendar Raffle
Calendar Raffle tickets were sent home. Please return any tickets you do not plan to sell as soon as possible, so that others may have the opportunity to sell them (we typically have a waiting list). We also ask that if you have sold your tickets, please also return those as soon as possible - and request more from the office if needed. We appreciate your participation in our Annual Raffle!
September 21 - October 17
This fundraiser has been a huge success in previous years, and we are asking for your help to make this one our best yet! All ticket stubs and unsold tickets are due back to the school by October 28th.
This year there will be 48 drawings with a grand total give-away of $3,640! The price per ticket is $20. Each student (grades K-5) will bring home four calendar tickets to sell. We ask that you sell at least the tickets sent home with each student - and if you wish to sell more, additional tickets will be available from the school office on a first-come, first-served basis as we have only printed 2,000 tickets this year. Please return any tickets that you do not plan to sell as soon as possible. We need all tickets returned to us! This is very important.
Drawings October 29 - November 21
(when school is in session)
- $40 X 36 chances to win
- $100 X 7 chances to win
- $250 X 4 chances to win
- $500 x 1 chances to win
Raffle Drawing Winners:
- Drawings will be conducted daily per the calendar schedule.
- Cash winners will receive their prize in the mail.
- Daily winners will be announced on the Centennial PTO Facebook page.
Good Luck and thank you for supporting the Centennial Elementary School! If you have any questions please contact Roughriders PTO
The next quarterly deadline for the classroom Box Tops competition is October 17, 2018.
Ways to earn for our school:
- Clip the Box Top from hundreds of participating products and send them to school with your child. Each one is worth 10¢ when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education. You can find Box Tops on brands such as Cheerios®, Betty Crocker®, Pillsbury®, Ziploc®, Kleenex®, Hefty® and more!
- Each classroom has a box top collection bin. Centennial counts/bundles box tops 2 times per school year in October and February. At the end of the year, the PTO will award the class with the highest amount of box tops with a pizza party. Help your child's class win by simply saving your box tops and sending them to school with you them.