Welcome to CHS Athletics
Century Patriot Athletics
BPS Re-Entry Plan
1. Beginning June 1, BPS outdoor facilities will be open for workouts with kids/coaches as long as these guidelines are followed. No outdoor facility rental is allowed at this point.
2. Sanford Power is registering kids with the hope of beginning to train in school buildings beginning June 15. For questions about which sessions to register for, etc. please contact Sanford Power as group sizes will be limited. Regulations for Phase 2 can be found here.
3. Summer Camps: Tentatively, we hope to be able to open gyms up for summer camps with restrictions in place by July 6. More information to come in this regard.
Please Note: Each one of these steps may change at any given time based on State, Community, and District directives.
- 2020-2021 Athletic Registration will open on July 1. As of this date, you will be able to register your student for next year's activities. As always, please remember to register them for all activiites you believe they may participate in. This will keep you from having to go back into the system later in the year.
- As a part Athletic Registration, you must have a copy of either:
- Your student's physical dated after April 15 of this year.
- NDHSAA Form B (this is used if your student had a physical during the previous school year). Please note, all 7th graders must have a new physical from this year (after April 15).
- Either document should be in a digital format so you can upload it as a part of the registration process.
- The Athletic Registration site DOES NOT take or track payments. Please disregard any information you see on that site regarding payment. To make a payment for an activity fee, please use MyPayments Plus.
- If you run into problems with a username or password please contact Mr. Lervick
- 2020-2021 Activity Fees - Activity fees are able to be paid through MyPaymentsPlus online beginning August 10th or in the school office. Students attending a BPS school will be able to pay through MP+ while any students participating through a co-op will need to pay in the school office.
2020-2021 SPORTS PHYSICALS
PURCHASING ACTIVITY PASSES
ACTIVITIES OFFICE LOCATION
Summer Boys Basketball Camp
Summer Volleyball Camp
Boosters Deposit Form
MyPaymentsPlus - MyPaymentsPlus is linked directly to your student’s school information, enabling us to show real-time balances and invoices. Whether you’re viewing meal purchases, renting a locker, or paying for activities, MyPaymentsPlus ensures you never miss a beat. You can also sign up to receive free low-balance emails.
Facilities Rental fees are also payable with MyPaymentsPlus, just enter the invoice number and amount under the “Other” option.
BPS Athletics Departments
District Booster Club Information