ONE DOWN...3 MORE TO GO!
Sophomore year is all about CHANGE. You're no longer a freshmen, but you're not an "upper classmen" either. You're on your way!
ASPIRE Test - Taken during the months of October, January and April (summative)
- Includes academic tests in English, Math, Reading, Science and Writing
- Identifies academic strengths and weaknesses
- Gives students an early indication of their readiness for college-level work
- As a "pre-ACT" test, the ASPIRE is a good predictor of students' performance on the ACT
PSAT/NMSQT Test - Optional test taken during the fall of the sophomore year
- Optional test for sophomores who wish to prepare to take the PSAT as a junior