Student Address Change

  • moved  Your address change may also change your school boundary.  You can check your address and boundary feeder here.  


    1. Login to PowerSchool at If you don’t have an account login, contact your building secretary to get started.
    2. Once you’ve signed in, click on the “Forms” link on the left side.
    3. Select the “Address Change” form, fill out your student’s information along with the proof of residency and submit.


    1. Email the
    2. Address change Form  and required documents to
    3. Deliver or mail them to: 
         Bismarck Public Schools
         Address Change Form
         128 Soo Line Dr.
         Bismarck, ND 58501

    You will need one of the primary proofs of residency listed below:

        Home mortgage statement 
        Builder's agreement 
        Purchase agreement 
        Homeowner's or renter's insurance policy 
        Burleigh County property tax statement 
        Lease/rental agreement (must list the names of the parents/guardians living in the rental unit, manager's name and phone number)

    Unacceptable Forms:

       Utility Bills
       US Mail
       Income Tax Statements

    *If your name is not on any of the above documents, you will need to fill out a Residency Affidavit and get it notarized, attesting to the fact that you live with the person whose name is on the documents. In cases such as this, you will need to provide a Primary and Secondary Proof of Residency in the name of the person you are residing with. 

    Accepted secondary proof of residency documents:

    Current Utility bill (gas, water, cable, internet <30 day old) or Social services benefits letter (<30 days old)



    Formulario de cambio de direccion en espanol