How to Vote Absentee
1. Complete one absentee voter application per voter. Fill out page 2 "Voter Affidavit" only if you do not have a valid ID.
2. You can download the application, fill it out, and mail it to
Business Office, 806 N. Washington St., Bismarck ND, 58501 and
a ballot will be mailed to you.
3. OR: you can download the application, fill it out, and email it to
firstname.lastname@example.org and she will mail you a ballot.
(It cannot be emailed to you).
4. OR: you can come to Hughes, 806 N. Washington St., west side
door 4 or 5, and fill out the application in person and receive
your ballot to vote there.
5. For an application, click here.
Voting & Poll Info
Map of school district boundaries
Notice of Special Election 1-3-17
Initial resolution for bonds
Resolution calling for special election